16" Wok offers unlimited stir fry possibilities in the 18 to 24 inch grill size cookers. The round bottom wok is 16" in diameter and 4.5" deep. Two handles are attached by rivets. Prior to first use, wash the wok with dish soap and season it like you would a cast iron skillet. Wok cooking is only limited by your imagination and a fun change of pace for outdoor grilling.
You'll need a holder for the wok in the cooker. We recommend:
- Large BGE, Primo Round, KJoe Classic - Appropriate Spider per cooker;
- Vision Classic or Professional Series - Vision Spider or Vision Woo Ring;
- BGE XL or KJoe Big Joe - Appropriate Spider per cooker;
- BGE XL or KJoe Big Joe - Appropriate XL Woo2 per cooker.
The Spider offers two setting for wokking. In the down position, the Spider drops the wok into the fire ring, close to the fire. In the up position, the Spider raises the top of the wok close to the felt line for easier handling.
Carbon Steel is the premier conductor for wok cooking. Unlike cast iron which absorbs heat, steel passes the heat to the food fast. Ceramic pieces are not included. Imported from Asia (makes sense to import a wok from Asia).
Recommended Wok Accessories:
- Aluminum Wok Rack,
- 8" Palmyra Bristle Brush,
- 13-3/4" Wok Cover.
- 10" Chopsticks